Competent System's offers Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing Services to architect and implement end-to-end solutions that address and satisfy your business intelligence needs. We can design and build the processes and high-performance systems necessary to integrate complex and voluminous data from across the enterprise, making quality, accurate information available to business analysts and decision makers, company-wide.
Business Intelligence is fast becoming the cornerstone of today’s business processes because it provides decision makers across the enterprise with a single, consistent view of information, when they need it, for business activity monitoring and decision-making.
BI is an end-to-end process spanning Data Integration, Data Management, Data Analysis, and Reporting that collectively makeup a comprehensive BI environment.
Competent System's BI Consulting Services has the tools and services you need for better decision making. Our technologies, processes and applications will accurately analyze your internal, structured data and business processes to identify both weak spots and opportunities.
• Fast. Competent Systems BI Solution provides you immediate access to the latest relevant data in an easily readable and actionable format.
• Strategic. We help you establish intelligent information strategies, scalable data infrastructures, governance models and easily manageable master data to cut through the complexity and gain profitable business insight.
• Productive. By providing access to reliable, high-quality data, we help your enterprise respond faster to changing market conditions and lower costs by eliminating development and data management redundancies.
Cognos Business Intelligence enables you to explore and interact with any data, in any combination and spanning the entire spectrum of time-all in a unified workspace.
With reporting, dashboards, scorecards, what-if analysis, predictive analytics, statistical analysis and more, Cognos Business Intelligence helps support the way people think, work and collaborate.
Cognos Business Intelligence provides Scorecarding, Dashboarding, Reporting and Real-time Monitoring.
- Cognos Business Intelligence includes Ad hoc Query, Analysis and Statistics.
- Cognos Business Intelligence offers What-if Analysis and a place to view the results of Predictive Analytics.
- To ensure the right people are involved in the decision making process at the right time, Cognos Business Intelligence offers Collaborative BI.
- To make it possible for users to view historical information, analyze information, model scenarios and predict future results, all from one place, Cognos Business Intelligence features a unified workspace.
- To help make BI content available to everyone when, where and how they need it, Cognos Business Intelligence offers Cognos Mobile and Cognos Active Report.
- Cognos Business Intelligence is underpinned by the Cognos Platform, which is designed to be easy to deploy and manage to reduce the burden on IT while delivering higher business satisfaction.
In today's fast-moving organizations, BI is essential for consistent execution of strategy by top management, improving customer loyalty, increasing forecast accuracy, and measuring profitability. Thus a BI platform must provide an enterprise wide information infrastructure that allows your organization to make every person, process, and decision more intelligent - and closes the loop between information and action.
With the rapid changes in today's market, business, and technology landscape, organizations need today's business intelligence (BI) platforms to provide real-time performance on big data, insight with trust across business and social data, and instantly available mobile BI. And they need BI solutions that are globally ready, easily scalable, and flexibly deployable.
SAP BusinessObjects business intelligence (BI) solutions help organizations better understand their business and make more confident decisions. Complementing these with other business analytics solutions from SAP - for data warehousing; enterprise information management; enterprise performance management; and governance, risk, and compliance - organizations can monitor, explore, and analyze data, and then use it to plan, mitigate risk, and take action. They can decide better, perform better, and achieve better results throughout all areas of their business.
SAP BusinessObjects business intelligence (BI) solutions can empower your teams to achieve remarkable results by allowing anyone in your organization self-service access to relevant information. And by helping business users transform their decision making by providing fact-based, quality information regardless of where the data resides.