The Infrastructure industry is growing rapidly across different sectors like airports, engineering, construction, ports, roads and real estate. Urbanization has brought in direct investment fuelled by the demand for infrastructure. The demand for efficient services coupled with seamless processes has skyrocketed. Competent Systems has recognized the need for a good foundation and has comprehensive solutions to address the requirements of the infrastructure players globally.
Competent Systems has dedicated industry verticals focused on the following domains,
• Engineering, Construction & Procurement (EPC).
• Roads & Highways.
• Real Estate, Digital Cities & Large Townships.
The Engineering, Construction and Transport Infrastructure (ECTI) team includes domain consultants, industry specific subject matter experts, dedicated process and IT consultants and solution architects, who provide partners with simple and efficient solutions. Our solutions enable quantitative improvements in key business performance parameters through lifecycle partnership models centered on,
• Organization Transformation:
Focused on cost reduction, performance improvements and business KPIs are enabled through business process optimization, efficient supply chain management, innovative procurement channels and IT transformation.
• Project Transformation:
Competent Systems offers estimation and project management solutions including designing, supplying, integrating and maintaining technology components like IBMS, Physical Security, Networks, Voice & Video solutions, and Home Automation.
Competent Systems has capitalized on the rapid growth of the infrastructure domain with innovative solutions across diverse sectors to enable key strengths in the infrastructure vertical like,
• Multi-fold scale up in operations for infrastructure developers.
• Branding, operational excellence and access to finance as key factors to managing and sustaining growth.
• Enabling organizations through people, processes and technology.
• The need of a trusted long term strategic partner willing to share the risks and reap rewards with the developer.